Tell your employer and explain what you think is wrong with your training. It’s in their interest to make sure you’re getting the right training. Or you can speak directly to your learning provider to let them know your concerns.
Articles in this section
- How long will my Modern Apprenticeship take?
- When I finish my Modern Apprenticeship, can I do one at a higher level?
- I’ve been made redundant. Does this mean I can’t finish my Apprenticeship?
- If I move employer can I still carry on with my Modern Apprenticeship?
- I’m not happy with my training. Who should I speak to?
- Am I allowed time away from work to study for my Modern Apprenticeship?
- What holidays do I get as a Modern Apprentice?
- Do I need to pay for my training or any personal protective equipment I need to do my job?
- Should I get paid while I’m at college on day release?
- How much should I get paid as a Modern Apprentice?