Check your Individual Training Plan. It should include details of any training that takes place at and away from the workplace, for example, at college. It should also give you information about when your formal progress reviews will take place and when you should complete your Modern Apprenticeship. If this information is unclear or missing from your plan, speak to your learning provider or your employer.
Articles in this section
- How long will my Modern Apprenticeship take?
- When I finish my Modern Apprenticeship, can I do one at a higher level?
- I’ve been made redundant. Does this mean I can’t finish my Apprenticeship?
- If I move employer can I still carry on with my Modern Apprenticeship?
- I’m not happy with my training. Who should I speak to?
- Am I allowed time away from work to study for my Modern Apprenticeship?
- What holidays do I get as a Modern Apprentice?
- Do I need to pay for my training or any personal protective equipment I need to do my job?
- Should I get paid while I’m at college on day release?
- How much should I get paid as a Modern Apprentice?