Yes, however there are a few things you and your employer need to consider. Will your job role change to support the move to a higher level apprenticeship? Are you personally ready to take that next step? Is your existing or new employer prepared to support you through another apprenticeship? These are just some of the things you and your employer need to chat through.
Articles in this section
- How long will my Modern Apprenticeship take?
- When I finish my Modern Apprenticeship, can I do one at a higher level?
- I’ve been made redundant. Does this mean I can’t finish my Apprenticeship?
- If I move employer can I still carry on with my Modern Apprenticeship?
- I’m not happy with my training. Who should I speak to?
- Am I allowed time away from work to study for my Modern Apprenticeship?
- What holidays do I get as a Modern Apprentice?
- Do I need to pay for my training or any personal protective equipment I need to do my job?
- Should I get paid while I’m at college on day release?
- How much should I get paid as a Modern Apprentice?