No. It’s up to your employer to pay for your training and provide you with personal protective equipment. If that’s not happening, speak to your training provider.
Articles in this section
- How long will my Modern Apprenticeship take?
- When I finish my Modern Apprenticeship, can I do one at a higher level?
- I’ve been made redundant. Does this mean I can’t finish my Apprenticeship?
- If I move employer can I still carry on with my Modern Apprenticeship?
- I’m not happy with my training. Who should I speak to?
- Am I allowed time away from work to study for my Modern Apprenticeship?
- What holidays do I get as a Modern Apprentice?
- Do I need to pay for my training or any personal protective equipment I need to do my job?
- Should I get paid while I’m at college on day release?
- How much should I get paid as a Modern Apprentice?