Some sectors have agreed higher rates of pay for apprentices. For example, there are set national rates for construction workers, electricians and agriculture workers. Your employer or learning provider will be able to tell you more about this.
Articles in this section
- How long will my Modern Apprenticeship take?
- When I finish my Modern Apprenticeship, can I do one at a higher level?
- I’ve been made redundant. Does this mean I can’t finish my Apprenticeship?
- If I move employer can I still carry on with my Modern Apprenticeship?
- I’m not happy with my training. Who should I speak to?
- Am I allowed time away from work to study for my Modern Apprenticeship?
- What holidays do I get as a Modern Apprentice?
- Do I need to pay for my training or any personal protective equipment I need to do my job?
- Should I get paid while I’m at college on day release?
- How much should I get paid as a Modern Apprentice?