Yes, if the positions are all for the same role and at the same location, you can treat it as one vacancy. Remember to state the number of positions in your ad.
Articles in this section
- Where can I advertise my vacancies?
- Can I bulk upload multiple vacancies?
- Can I add a vacancy without saying who the employer is?
- How will I know if you reject an MA vacancy I post on your site?
- Why was the job title changed on an MA job ad I posted?
- Can I submit one MA job ad to cover multiple positions?
- Can I submit one MA job ad for multiple positions in different locations?
- I want to upload my logo. What type of file do you accept?
- How can I make sure a potential MA is right for the role?