You need to include the employer details when you upload the vacancy. If you choose, you can hide the employer’s information in the ad. However, we don’t recommend hiding the employer’s name; it’s helpful if MAs know as much as possible about the job they’re applying for.
Articles in this section
- Where can I advertise my vacancies?
- Can I bulk upload multiple vacancies?
- I want to upload my logo. What type of file do you accept?
- Can I add a vacancy without saying who the employer is?
- Why was the job title changed on an MA job ad I posted?
- Can I submit one MA job ad for multiple positions in different locations?
- Can I submit one MA job ad to cover multiple positions?
- How can I make sure a potential MA is right for the role?
- How will I know if you reject an MA vacancy I post on your site?