No. Even if the role is exactly the same, you have to upload a new vacancy for each location. However, you can clone the first vacancy and use it for any others – just remember to change the location each time.
Articles in this section
- Where can I advertise my vacancies?
- Can I bulk upload multiple vacancies?
- I want to upload my logo. What type of file do you accept?
- Can I add a vacancy without saying who the employer is?
- Why was the job title changed on an MA job ad I posted?
- Can I submit one MA job ad for multiple positions in different locations?
- Can I submit one MA job ad to cover multiple positions?
- How can I make sure a potential MA is right for the role?
- How will I know if you reject an MA vacancy I post on your site?